Selected, excellent papers of the 6th HenU/INFER Workshop (April 2020) will be considered for a special issue in China Economic Review. Those papers will be subject to additional double blinded peer review.
Authors of accepted papers need to decide during the conference registration if they want their paper to be considered for the special issue.The paper needs to be ready for submission one month after the conference takes place (May 30th 2020), to be able to revise the paper according to comments and suggestions received during the conference.
The special issue of the 4th HenU / INFER Workshop on Applied Macroeconomics will be published in Review of International Economics.
The special issue of the 3rd HenU / INFER Workshop on Applied Macroeconomics on "Current Issues in Applied Macroeconomics" will be published in Macroeconomic Dynamics.
The issue will include the following papers:
- Jerbashian, V.: Intellectual Property and Product Market Competition Regulations in a Model with Two R&D Performing Sectors
- Ho, T.-K. / Lin, Y.-C. / Yeh, K.-C.: Alternative Monetary Policies under Keynesian Animal Spirits
- Steiner, A.: Monetary Policy - When the Zero Lower Bound Is Within Reach: A Smooth Transition Regression Approach
- Fidrmuc, J. / Degler, M.: Temporal and Spatial Dependence of Interregional Risk Sharing: Evidence from Russia
- Tochkov, K.: Regional convergence in large emerging economies: A distribution dynamics approach
- Sarlin, P. / von Schweinitz, G.: Optimizing policymakers' loss functions in crisis prediction: before, within or after?
- Balima, H. W. / Combes, J.-L. / Minea, A.: The “Dark Side” of Credit Default Swaps Initiation: A Close Look at Sovereign Debt Crises
- Swofford, J. / Hjertstrand, P. / Whitney, G. A.: Index Numbers and Revealed Preference Rankings
- Bussiere, M. / Karadimitropoulou, A. / León-Ledesma, M.A.: Current Account Dynamics and the Real Exchange Rate: Disentangling the Evidence
- Bournakis, I. / Mallick, S.: Do Corporate Taxes harm economic performance? Explaining distortions in R&D- and Export-Intensive UK Firms
- Marakbi, R. / Turcu, C. / Villieu, P.: Institutions’ Impact on the Corruption-Growth Nexus: Nonlinearities and Transmission Channels
- El-Shagi, M.: When Does Monetary Measurement Matter (Most)?
Selected papers from the 2nd HenU / INFER Workshop on Applied Macroeconomics were published in Economic Modelling in Volume 67 (December 2017) and Volume 68 (January 2018):
Volume 67, December 2017
Volume 68, January 2018