The special issue of the 4th HenU / INFER Workshop on Applied Macroeconomics will be published in Review of International Economics.
The special issue of the 3rd HenU / INFER Workshop on Applied Macroeconomics on "Current Issues in Applied Macroeconomics" will be published in Macroeconomic Dynamics.
The issue will include the following papers:
- Jerbashian, V.: Intellectual Property and Product Market Competition Regulations in a Model with Two R&D Performing Sectors
- Ho, T.-K. / Lin, Y.-C. / Yeh, K.-C.: Alternative Monetary Policies under Keynesian Animal Spirits
- Steiner, A.: Monetary Policy - When the Zero Lower Bound Is Within Reach: A Smooth Transition Regression Approach
- Fidrmuc, J. / Degler, M.: Temporal and Spatial Dependence of Interregional Risk Sharing: Evidence from Russia
- Tochkov, K.: Regional convergence in large emerging economies: A distribution dynamics approach
- Sarlin, P. / von Schweinitz, G.: Optimizing policymakers' loss functions in crisis prediction: before, within or after?
- Balima, H. W. / Combes, J.-L. / Minea, A.: The “Dark Side” of Credit Default Swaps Initiation: A Close Look at Sovereign Debt Crises
- Swofford, J. / Hjertstrand, P. / Whitney, G. A.: Index Numbers and Revealed Preference Rankings
- Bussiere, M. / Karadimitropoulou, A. / León-Ledesma, M.A.: Current Account Dynamics and the Real Exchange Rate: Disentangling the Evidence
- Bournakis, I. / Mallick, S.: Do Corporate Taxes harm economic performance? Explaining distortions in R&D- and Export-Intensive UK Firms
- Marakbi, R. / Turcu, C. / Villieu, P.: Institutions’ Impact on the Corruption-Growth Nexus: Nonlinearities and Transmission Channels
- El-Shagi, M.: When Does Monetary Measurement Matter (Most)?
Selected papers from the 2nd HenU / INFER Workshop on Applied Macroeconomics were published in Economic Modelling in Volume 67 (December 2017) and Volume 68 (January 2018):
Volume 67, December 2017
Volume 68, January 2018